For further information on current available positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairbridges Wertheim Becker has appointed its 2019 Candidate Attorneys. We would like to thank all those who submitted their CVs for consideration.
The opening date for articles to commence in 2020 is 15 November 2018 and the closing date is 30 April 2019. Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Only send the required documents in order to ensure the file size is manageable.
The following documents must accompany your application:
- Cover letter
- Indicate whether you are looking for articles in Cape Town or Johannesburg
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of all Degree Certificates (where completed)
- Academic Transcripts
- A Certificate of Good conduct from the Registrar of the University you attended
- Two dated character references or testimonials (not older than 6 months)
Applications are to be sent to:
There are limited vacancies available between our two offices. The selection and interview process is conducted by the HR Manager and Directors from the Firm who will serve as the interview panel.
We look forward to your applications.