Nicola joined Fairbridges’ Commercial Department in 2018 and is responsible for the company secretarial services of a number of private companies as well as the drafting of various commercial contracts and other commercial documents. In addition thereto, Nicola has given opinions and provided advice on the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act. Before joining Fairbridges, Nicola practiced as a Conveyancer at Smith Tabata Buchanan Boyes in 2017 after serving her articles there from 2015 – 2016 where she was exposed to litigation, deceased estates, conveyancing and commercial law.
• BComm (with law subjects) (University of Stellenbosch) (2010 – 2012)
• LLB (post-graduate) (University of Stellenbosch) (2013 – 2014)
• Candidate Attorney (Smith Tabata Buchanan Boyes) (2015-2016)
• Admitted as an Attorney and Conveyancer (February 2017)
• Conveyancing Associate (Smith Tabata Buchanan Boyes) (2017)
• Admitted as a Notary Public (June 2017)
• Associate (Fairbridges Wertheim Becker) (2018)